Thursday 17 January 2008
posted by The ComeBackKings at 20:59
Hey ppl! Happy belated 2008! Happy belated (that perayaan on Jan 10th)!

Sorry for the long layoff but I'm glad to inform you all that I've found my writing mojo!

Its been a long hard search but who knew that by brainlessly replying some photo comments on Facebook, I was able to remember that The ComeBackKings have a blog!

Hmm, let's see what we've missed. Erm, shows 58 to 61 (oops, Happy Belated 60th Show Milestone to us!). Media Prima holding 6 of our videos back due to unforeseen delays and (oh, here is a good one) an overloaded server! King Matt, King Jon, me and Queen Mun Mun went to Thailand to meet Queen Dora and to 'broaden our horizons'.

Full updates on our last few shows soon. Stay tuned on www.gua.com.my. Stay safe, stay happy and stay close to your parents you 5yos!

He who found his writing mojo,
King Chi Ho