Thursday 3 April 2008
posted by The ComeBackKings at 13:16
There were some complaints about the sound and quality of the Samy Vellu Song but hey... what can I do in the comfort of my own home and with basic home appliances. Will try to improve on our technicalities if time and fortunes permit.

But I hope there's less complaints on this new one... although I feel that the topic and content would certainly rattle the cage of some.

Wish to inform all who watch this video that not all Kings endorse its content. It was never meant to hurt unless you fall off your chair laughing...

Enjoy...


Labels:

 



3 Comments:


At 8 April 2008 at 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous

Hmm...maybe that's why I don't drive after I get my license? XD Nice to know that you have a blog now! Gotta catch up on what you guys are doing ;)

 

At 16 April 2008 at 23:19, Anonymous Anonymous

Aaron, i realli liked it!!! though since i belong to the female community, it is all true.. Hail all road hazards!!!... nitz...

 

At 1 May 2008 at 00:13, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey Chi Ho,

I could offer my equipments the next time you need to have quality recording. Great job there!

Regards,
Your 10th PJ Troop Senior